We have developed this Data Policy in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of your data. We are committed to safeguarding your data whilst ensuring you get the best out of our website. If you have any special requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We have a designated data protection officer who can ensure that your interests are constantly reviewed.
This Data Policy applies to all “personal data” as defined in Ireland’s Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. In this Data Policy, we also refer to personal data as “data”, “information” or “personal information”. We are not responsible for the privacy or data procedures of any website which you may use as a result of using this website, either using a link provided by us or otherwise.
Information Collected and its Use
We collect personal information from you at different stages of your use of the website, in particular when you register with us. We collect this information in order that our services can be offered as effectively as possible and so that we can fulfill our agreement with you.
We may use information that you provide:
- To enter your details into our database and to enable us to administer our services;
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, client and service analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other clients with relevant information about our services;
- To enable communication between you and other users if provided for by the website.
- We may keep you informed of such products and services that we think you may be interested in, using the following methods:
- SMS text message and other electronic messages, such as picture messaging
- Other ways as communicated through the website
Whilst we use all reasonable measures to ensure security of data we cannot guarantee against the misuse of computer equipment by hackers or any other disruptive third parties. You accept the inherent risks involved and you will not hold us responsible for any security breaches unless they are due to our willful default or negligence.
Cookies do not contain information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details and we will not disclose the content of cookies to any third parties.
Access to Information
If at any stage you would like to check or amend the information held by us about you please contact us by sending us a letter to our business address enclosing a cheque for €6.35 to cover our costs. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before making any disclosure of information held by us.